21 Dec Federal Agencies: Should You Trust Them?
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.
Fool me three times must be the CDC.
As Americans seek trusted sources for health issues, claims of disinformation are flying like Baum’s nefarious monkeys.
Fact-checkers, legacy media, and social platforms rush to save trusted news by censoring disinformation and redirecting the curious to the the CDC, FDA, Pfizer and other official sources.
Dissenters like Peter McCullough, a respected internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist and considered a leading authority on early Covid-19 treatment have been lambasted in the media and on Wikipedia. Dr. Robert Malone, the co-discoverer of mRNA now used in many vaccines has been trivialized, his discoveries attributed to nameless researchers, and his Wikipedia page removed. Dr. Harvey Risch, Yale Professor of Epidemiology and one of that University’s most cited publishers has been labeled a fraud because his stance on early treatment using hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and claims that the vaccinated make up the majority of new Covid cases do not line up with the CDC data.
In months these former icons of scientific authority have been demoted to dangerous has-beens.
But are they? How trustworthy are the agencies supplying us with information?
Before we join the legions of academics, medical associations, and media supporting federal agency narratives, let’s look at some of the recent information from Pfizer, the CDC, and the FDA that is driving public policy.
FDA told us the Pfizer vaccines are 95% effective.
- The 95% figure (called Relative Risk) only compares laboratory groups that could benefit from the jab. It does not mean the vaccinated are 95% protected from COVID-19. That figure (called the Absolute Risk) is less than 1%. Using the Relative Risk number creates a false impression about the vaccine’s effectiveness.1
- In fact, the FDA warns against using the Relative Risk number because it can be misleading:
“Patients are unduly influenced when risk information is presented using a relative risk approach; this can result in suboptimal decisions. Thus, an absolute risk format should be used.”2 (See page 60)
(Seems the FDA and Pfizer and every other vaccine maker are ignoring the safety guidelines which is likely contributing to “suboptimal [COVID] decisions.”)
- We now know thanks to data from the UK and other countries, the vaccine’s potency completely dissipates in about 200 days. The much touted boosters are strong initially, but data shows even their strength wanes after two months.3
FDA told Americans the COVID vaccines are safe.
- A new study confirms what individual reports have indicated; that the vaccines compromise your immune system.
“…the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.”4
- Reports also show a surge in deaths of 5-year-old following vaccinations.5
- The UK Vaccine Surveillance Data reveals that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination.” In other words, 2 doses of the vaccine lowers natural immunity.6 (Page 23)
- Data shows natural immunity in the vaccinated from 40 – 79 years of age is halved by week 40 and continues to drop thereafter.7
- After months of castigating dissenters like Dr. McCullough, pharma finally admitted the vaccines do cause blood clots.8,9
None of the growing body of evidence instills confidence that the vaccines are safe or effective.
Pfizer reported one set of trial results to the public and another set to the FDA.
- This is an absolute “no-no. But it seems Pfizer is up to some of their old tricks and the FDA is either oblivious or complicit. When the FDA released their initial trial information they claimed 15 participants died of all causes in the vaccinated group and 14 in the placebo group. Internal records show in the same period they told the FDA 21 people died of all causes in the vaccinated trial group and 17 in the placebo group. A follow up shows that between November and March, 19 vaccine recipients died compared to 13 placebo recipients and difference of nearly 50%.10
- Most of the deaths were from the vaccine or heart related issues a known side-effect of the drug.11
The FDA and Pfizer have attempted to shield the full trial report from the public.
After asking nicely and getting nowhere a FOIA request was filed to force the FDA to release the original documents, “Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports.” Though the FDA said it will take up to 75 years to release the full information, (they argue it takes more time to redact information they don’t want to share than it did to “robustly” study the report,) the initial released pages uncovered that 1223 people died in the first 90 days of the vaccine introduction.12
The report also reveals…13
- Pfizer claimed to do “frequent and rigorous” monitoring of vaccine cases. Instead, they used, voluntary passive reporting (noted for undercounting,) marketing literature, and other outside sources for information. Pfizer admits, the “magnitude of underreporting is unknown.”
- There were so many adverse events their system was overwhelmed, yet they concluded, ““The findings of these signal detection analyses are consistent with the known safety profile of the vaccine.”
- Through February, there were “158,893 events, or adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine. Approximately 50% of these events were deemed serious.”
- 1223 vaccine recipients died. Over 11,000 had not recovered by report time, the results for 9400 recipients are unknown, and nearly 75% of the vaccine victims were women. (Doesn’t Pfizer and the FDA think women would want to know this?)
- Though it is not proprietary information, the FDA redacted the total number of shots and recipients making it impossible to precisely calculate the extent of the adverse effects.
- The most conservative estimates show approximately 1 in 11,000 died following the vaccine, nearly double the rate reported in VAERS.
- The FDA intentionally withheld information vital for the public and physicians to make wise healthcare decisions.
CDC says COVID deaths are 99% from the unvaccinated creating a pandemic of this group.14, 15
- None of this turned out to be true. COVID proved not to be a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Walensky was forced to walk back her 99% comment.16
- Exhaustive studies show that vaccinations are unrelated to the number of COVID cases and deaths.17
- Fully vaccinated ship passengers and crew are breaking out with COVID, highly vaccinated nations like Scotland, Gibraltar, and Israel all have increased infections among the vaccinated, in many cases disproportionately among the vaccinated.18,19,20,21
CDC told us you are not counted as vaccinated until 14 days after the final recommended jab.22
- VAERS data shows most vaccine related deaths occur within 14 days of getting vaccinated. Because the CDC does not consider a person fully vaccinated until the 15th day after the last jab, vaccinated deaths appear on the CDCs records as unvaccinated creating the illusion vaccines are safer than the data shows.23
CDC claims VAERS is unreliable and overcounts vaccine adverse events because anyone can complete the form.
It is true VAERS is a passive system anyone can access, it is also true passive systems are notorious for under counting events. Though they have been asked, the CDC has been unable to provide any evidence of overcounting remark. Here is what the CDC does not say:
- Many doctor and health professional are not aware of their obligation to compete a VAERS report.
- The VAERS reports require a professional about 30 minutes to complete. Most do not have the time and are not paid for the extra workload, so cases go unreported.
- Each page times out, meaning if you stop, you must start the entire process over causing many to get frustrated with the process.
- The VAERS form clearly warns: “Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.”
Studies consistently show the VAERS System underreports cases.
- The 2010 Harvard Pilgrim Health Study show VAERS captures as little as 1% of adverse events.24
A recent anaphylaxis study confirms the Pilgrim report.
- Anaphylaxis is a known vaccine adverse event that doctors are required to report on VAERS.25 VAERS and the CDC claim a rate of 2 – 5 deaths per million people.
- Yet a carefully monitored Mass General Brigham study revealed that 2.47 per 100,000 contracted the disease within 17 minutes following vaccination.26 This means events occurred 50 to 120 times more than VAERS and the CDC reported. When asked to explain the discrepancy, the CDC dodged the issue.27
CDC study shows vaccinations are superior to natural immunity
(The CDC released a study showing the recovered unvaccinated are 5.4X more likely to catch COVID than those who were never infected and got vaccinated. This study flies in the face of nearly every other major study of natural immunity out there. When you see what the CDC did to get these results, it raises suspicions if the vaccine works at all.)28
- The CDC’s study was convoluted and deceptive. Instead of comparing one vaccinated to one unvaccinated group, it compared two dissimilar hospitalized groups to see which of the two showing COVID-like symptoms had the greater percentage of true COVID cases. The study never fully adjusted for the differences. (Are you confused yet!)
One hospitalized group contained older more frail people with COVID-like illnesses but not COVID. The other consisted of younger more active people with few COVID-like illnesses so if they were hospitalized they were more likely to have COVID.
Since older people had more COVID-like illnesses and were also more likely to be vaccinated, it was nearly certain the more vaccinated group would show a lower percentage of COVID-like-to-real COVID cases than the younger less vaccinated group. The difference was not because of the vaccines, but because of the way the groups were selected. This article explains the deception in more detail.29
- More than 140 studies refute the CDC’s claim of superior immunity from vaccines.30
CDC, FDA, and Dr. Fauci demonized treatments with hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin as dangerous and ineffective.
- The agencies used a series of problematic studies to justify their condemnation. One study overdosed patients with toxic levels of HCQ, and another was retracted and called a “monumental fraud.”31,32
- Multiple deeply flawed anti-HCQ studies proved inconclusive.33
- Contrary to the CDC and FDA, reviews of ongoing clinical trials have proven hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin to be safe and effective in early treatment of COVID.34,35
- Undeterred the FDA continues to warns the dangers of off-label use HCQ and IVM for COVID treament.
CDC redefined “vaccine” to include the new mRNA shots.
- When it was discovered the new “vaccines” neither prevent disease, nor provide immunity as promised, a notable setback for any legitimate vaccine, the CDC altered the definition of vaccines to cover the new gene therapy.36
- Seems all the “nut jobs” who said mRNA is not a vaccine were right. Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots were not vaccines, but “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.37
Pfizer assured us the ‘vaccine’ and boosters are safe.
- Pfizer recently paid out $2.3 billion for falsifying data, illegally promoting drugs, paying kickbacks to health care providers, and felony violations for attempts to defraud and mislead. Do you think they have changed?38
- Pfizer’s profits are soaring due to the COVID vaccines.39
- 14 members of the FDA panel that approved child vaccines have direct financial ties to Pfizer.40
- In one study showing the safety of the Pfizer COVID vaccine, 8 of the 12 researchers have direct financial ties to Pfizer.41
The FDA approved vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 claiming they are safe and 90% effective.
- Pfizer does not know if the vaccines are safe because the trial only ran for 2.4 months. Of the 2000 children in the base trial, none were sick enough to require a vaccine, meaning the only certain result was that children in this age bracket do not need vaccines.
- To arrive at 90.7% effective, Pfizer compared the antibodies of children ages 5-11 to those of young adults from a different study (immunobridging) and ascertained they had 90.7% of the older groups level of antibodies.42
“Neutralizing antibody titers at 1 month post-Dose 2 in children 5-11 years of age were compared to neutralizing antibody titers 1 month post-Dose 2 among a subset of study participants 16-25 years of age randomly selected from efficacy study C4591001 who had previously received two doses of 30 μg BNT162b2.”
- But even the FDA guidelines say antibodies are a poor test for immunity.43
“At this time, do not interpret the results of qualitative, semi-quantitative, or quantitative SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests as an indication of a specific level of immunity or protection from SARS-CoV-2 infection after the person has received a COVID-19 vaccination.”
- The FDA defied their own “antibody” guidelines and approved the vaccine for ages 5 – 11 in a statement containing numerous falsehoods. (There was no proof of immunity since they only tested for antibodies, the test was not conducted long enough to ascertain long term effects, and since children rarely contract serious COVID it is uncertain if the vaccine had any positive effects.)44
- Studies show children do not need the vaccine and parents are wise to not give it to them.45,46
- The FDA and Pfizer ignore the risks to children that appear to outweigh any benefits.47
CDC claims it is necessary to vaccinate children ages 5 to 11 to protect their parents and the community from getting COVID.48
- Seriously! Who gives an unproven ‘vaccine’ to a child that doesn’t need it so they might prevent their parents from catching a disease that is easily treatable?
So, when VAERS indicates thousands die within 14 days of taking the vaccine and the CDC says, let’s count after 15 days… When star athletes drop like flies days after being jabbed and officials say it’s a coincidence…49 When one drug company’s vaccine is found to create blood disease and the FDA says make it your third jab choice instead of first… When the vaccines stop working so you are told to get more….
And when professionals with everything to lose and little to gain, doctors like McCullough, Malone, Risch and countless nurses, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, and family physicians say, “these COVID ‘vaccines’ are new and risky, get early treatment, and until we learn more, only use the jabs as necessary in high-risk patients,” who are you going to believe?