19 Nov What We Know About COVID Vacccines
John Anthony –
Here is a sourced Q&A format to help you understand the COVID vaccines today.
The Pfizer trials prove the mRNA vaccine is safe and effective, so why do people think they are unsafe?
The trials did not prove the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were particularly safe or effective because they were unexpectedly cut short. When the FDA issued an EUA anyway, “safe an effective” became the accepted narrative and objections were labeled ‘misinformation’.
When portions of the trials results became publicly available it was apparent the drug was not as advertised.
The Phase 2 trial was terminated when Pfizer polluted the data.
- The safety and efficacy of the vaccine were not looking as robust as the public wanted, so Pfizer ended the 1-year study in less than 90 days by offering the vaccine to the control group.1
Pfizer told the public one thing about deaths and the FDA another.2
- Pfizer’s 6-month mRNA follow-up shows that 15 of those who took the vaccine died
- But Pfizer told the FDA that, during the same period, 21 died.
- Deaths were 24% higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. We will never know what caused the deaths because Pfizer only said the deaths were not “vaccine related” with poor explanation.
Trial information has been obscured from the public; processes compromised.
- The FDA wants the public to wait up to 55 years to slow walk FOIA trial information.3
- Whistleblower researcher who did the testing for Pfizer revealed the following trial failures:4
- Participants placed in a hallway after injection and not being monitored by clinical staff
- Lack of timely follow-up of patients who experienced adverse events
- Protocol deviations not being reported
- Vaccines not being stored at proper temperatures
- Mislabeled laboratory specimens, and
- Targeting of Ventavia staff for reporting these types of problems.
What about other studies showing the drug is safe?
To date, the largest Pfizer vaccine study, Barda, et al studied 2 groups of 884,000 vaccinated versus unvaccinated and concluded, the Pfizer vaccine was mostly safe, but was associated with an excess risk of myocarditis (1 to 5 events per 100,000 persons).5
The study has several problems:6
- It was an observational study prone to bias
- The subjects were not randomly selected leading to bias
- The study population did not represent the general population
- 9 of the 12 authors had direct financial ties to Pfizer
What proof is there that the Pfizer drug is not safe?
The Vaccine Adverse Event System has reported more than 18,000 vaccine related deaths. The majority occur within 14 days of vaccination.7
In addition, Pfizer’s own trials for 5- 11-year-olds have already identified links between the vaccination and heart problems. (P33)8
UK data shows that your natural antibodies tend to be lower among those who acquiring infection after receiving 2 doses of the vaccine. This means the vaccines interfere with your body’s ability to build long term immunity. (P23)9
Didn’t the CDC explain that anyone can complete a VAERS report and found most of the deaths unrelated to the vaccines?
The CDC, despite numerous requests has never provided any evidence for their claim. The VAERS form indicates the opposite appears true.10
- VAERS filers must provide full identifying information.
- Filers are warned in bold: “Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.”
- Health workers are encouraged to complete the reports, but most have little time.
Extensive evidence shows VAERS only captures about 1% of adverse events.
- A 2010 study by Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, a 2005 study of adverse reactions to vaccines show that VAERS only capture 1% of adverse effects.11,12
- A 2021 JAMA study of post-vaccine anaphylaxis and a report by the CDC, both using VAERS data concluded this was a rare event of 2 to 5 persons per million. But a March 2021 Mass General Brigham study of allergic reactions to the vaccines shows that VAERS underreports by 100X agreeing with the 2010 Pilgrim study.13,14,15
- VAERS data indicates most deaths reported to the system occur within 14 days of vaccination. Yet the CDC does not count persons as vaccinated until 14 days after the final recommended does which could be months. This eliminates the majority of vaccine related deaths by relabeling them unvaccinated16,17
If anyone is misrepresenting vaccine related adverse events, it is the CDC.
What proof is there that the Pfizer drug does not reduce infections?
Pfizer’s studies indicate the vaccine’s effectiveness may wane over time. (P22 Par 1)18
UK Vaccine Surveillance Reports are considered the gold standard of vaccine information. They show that infection rates have doubled for those vaccinated as opposed to the unvaccinated.19,20
But aren’t the risks worth the benefits?
The Pfizer vaccine was designed to reduce symptoms, not reduce death or transmission. Most of the information claiming additional benefits often relates to brief periods, fails to adequately allow for study confounders, or otherwise severely compromised. For example:
A recent CDC study claimed the unvaccinated COVID recovered were 5X more likely to become hospitalized with COVID than the vaccinated. But the study was an embarrassment of procedural folly that conflicts with an Israeli research showing the vaccinated are 9X more likely to be COVID hospitalized than those with natural immunity from prior infection.21,22
Both cannot be true.
Why the difference? The CDC stacked their study to gain a favorable vaccine outcome by using two dissimilar groups. One contained participants more likely to have COVID symptoms, but not the disease and the other participants more likely to have the disease and fewer similar symptoms that were not COVID. This disinformation has been repeated in major news outlets and medical publications across the country.23
Even more embarrassing, in spite of headlines to the opposite, the CDC has been forced to admit they have no proof that naturally immune people can spread the virus.24
Why would the CDC be so blatantly misleading? More importantly, why do they think it will not be exposed?
- Research is beginning to show natural immunity not only offers broader protection it lasts longer than the vaccines and boosters.25
- We now know that events such as anaphylaxis and death are not as rare as we were told.
- We know that by reducing symptoms the vaccines contribute to asymptomatic spread, a condition that rarely existed prior to the vaccinations.26,27
- It is well documented that vaccine effectiveness drops below 50% after 6 months necessitating a potentially unending flow of boosters with little understanding of the long-term effects.28,29,30
Finally, as new boosters are promoted, the FDA is sidestepping the important review panel, a process designed to protect the public. In the past, this panel has exposed flaws and recommended against boosters. Now, the FDA says this step is unnecessary and that protective voice muted.31,32
For months I have worked with groups attempting to get pro-vaccine health professionals to defend the vaccines and mandates in an open debate forum with opposing views where the public can discover the truth. Not one agency or person has been willing to defend the vaccines.
Scientifically, there is no justification for mass vaccinations. It is time for Gov. Lee and all governors to stop the federal government from steamrolling Americans into a failing and potentially dangerous COVID intervention.